jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

Buscando un ángel

Well I'm looking for an angel... my angel,
someone to lean on my shoulder,
I wanna fell how love can be,
but these things they don't come easy,
I've learned my lesson well,
some things don't work the way you planned.
So I'm looking for an angel,
someone to let you know my love for you,
seems I've never felt this way before,
I never wanted to see just what love can do,
but these things they don't come easy,
when the things don't work the way you planned,
you need someone to tell,
you are my paradise,
the source of may desires,
I belive in you so mauch,
I'm longing for you touch,
I need you by my side.
I can't live this way because I know I cry alone,
I fear to cry alone alone,
so what will I do without you,
who will I see when I close my eyes,
I can't face another night alone without you here.
I'm waiting here your touch,
I need you by my side so with my dreams I can touch the sky...
So I'm looking for an angel...... I'm looking for you
LP

No hay comentarios: